Friday, February 22, 2008

My Dream Has Come True

Though it will most likely be for one night, The Cavaliers have signed Billy Thomas, my alltime favorite Kansas Jayhawk, to be one of the extra players for tonight's game with the Wizards. The Cavs won't have new acquisitions Ben Wallace, Wally Szczerbiak, Joe Smith, and Delonte West available, and with the injuries to Anderson Varejao, Daniel Gibson, and Sasha Pavlovic, didn't have the NBA required eight players to dress. So my main man Billy as well as Forward Kaniel Dickens have been called up from the D-League.

I can't wait to once again watch Billy hoist up a three in my home uniform so I can yell "MONEYYYYYYYYY" at the top of my lungs.

Here's a look at what the Cavs roster will look like tonight:

SF Lebron James

PF Dwayne Jones

C Zydrunas Ilgauskas

SG Devin Brown

PG Damon Jones

Bench

PG Eric Snow

SG Billy Thomas

PF Kaniel Dickens

No comments: